Do you listen to the same music over and over? I know I do. Today I wanted a change so I used my bullet journal to make a list of topics to inspire me. I then logged into my Deezer account and put some prompts in the search bar. I’ve found some old favourites and some new tunes too.
Here’s the list of topics and some of the great songs I found:
Days of the week
- Thursday – Pet Shop Boys
- Last Friday Night – Katy Perry
- If This Is Love – The Saturdays
- Sunday Morning – Maroon 5
- Blue Monday – New Order
- Tuesday’s Gone – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Some Wednesday – Murray Gold (Doctor Who)
- Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons!
- Summer of ’69 – Bryan Adams
- Boys of Summer – Don Henley
- Cruel Summer – Bananarama
- A Winter’s Tale – David Essex
- Forever Autumn – Jeff Wayne
- Dusty Springfield!
Oasis, U2, Pulp, Blur, Simply Red…. Oh and I’ll Be There For You by The Remnants
- Alright – Supergrass
- Uptown Funk – Mark Robson
- A Sky Full Of Stars – Coldplay
- Black Horse And The Cherry Tree – K T Tunstall
Some lovely nature sounds including a tropical storm! Why are storms considered relaxing? The last storm I got caught up in was absolutely terrifying…
Please let me know what topics you have in your playlists and your favourite tracks.